For mIRC Script Users:
1. Double click on a user’s nick in the user list on the right side of your chat screen.
2. To close a private message right click on the name of the private message and select Close.
3. To close multiple private messages at once time type /close -m.
1. Select User icon at the top of the chat app screen on your device.
2. Select a user.
3. Select “Private Chat” option.
For Web Users (Light IRC):
1. Right click on the user’s nick from the list located on the right side of your chat screen.
2. Select the “Open a query” (private message)
A new screen will open and you can begin chatting.
All private conversations will be listed at the bottom of your chat screen.
To close a private conversation you can click on the x in the nick icon of the conversation you wish to close.